Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Apathy

If there is something called complete apathy, Eldeco surely knows how to treat their customers with one. When I moved in, I noticed that the wooden laminated flooring of the kids' room was chipping off. The wooden tiles seem to have distanced from each other, and when I walk over, I have a sense of ground moving under my feet kind of feeling. Once I managed to get the estate manager to check the floor, he got the workman from the flooring company who admitted that the floor was indeed badly laid out. They told me they will relay it. Of course, gullible me believed! I had a visit again today by the higher authorities of the mighty Eldeco Constructions, the supposed engineer in charge. I think this is exactly one month after I submitted a written complaint after numerous verbal compaints. Anyways, the engineer told me water had seeped in the floor, and of course how can water seep in? Surely we had been spilling water all over, and caused the floor to come to this condition. For one, I cant swim, so creating a swimming pool in the kids room is certainly not my idea of fun! I dont even wet mop, and my daughter, though small, is sufficiently toilet trained to not piss anywhere. Also, we have covered the floor with all kinds of mats and durries, so only a little portion is visible and can get wet, if at all. However, the engineer feels that I have been upto something with the floor, and is not ready to admit the poor quality.

Thanks, it was better when you were not trying to pretend to help. To be accused of misuse in your own flat and told that this is the only flat where there is a problem with the wooden floor really gets on my nerves. Almost all my neighbours are facing similar issues with the wooden flooring. The rising prices in Noida may have led Eldeco and Mr Pankaj Bajaj to a huge profit, but if you dont remember your base and hand out this treatment to your customers, I am sure you will see the dust one day. Good luck!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home