Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Eunuch racket

I opened the door in answer tot he doorbell, only to see two eunuch smiling gleefully and asking for badhai - their term for extortion money of buying a new flat. I was shell shocked, I never expected eunuch to be walking down the supposed secure building complex, right at my door and ringing the bell. Ok, Eldeco cant stop them, but at least I could have been informed on the intercom that they are visiting, just like other *guests* who come over. For other people, even my parents, the guards promptly stop them at the main door, call m up and confirm if I want them to visit me. Only then they are allowed in. But seems Eldeco does not measure everyone with the same scale, and the eunuch have a different setting with them.

After major excuses, relentless bargains, I had to pay up 2100 Rs to them. So much for living in a fully gated secure Eldeco Ananda Premium residential flats!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home