Monday, January 30, 2006

Richard Branson's Losing My Virginity

I recently picked up a copy of Richard Branson's autobiography: Losing My Virginity. I must say the book is mind boggling. Very very gripping and indeed an eye opener, with a good insight into the Virgin empire build up, Branson's struggles and his thoughts. It is extremely well written, and I am glad I got a chance to read it. Some ideas are really fascinating, like when he says that whenever Virgin is faced with a cash crisis, his immediate reaction is to expand! Wow! Lateral thinking!! For some reason, I had earlier always dismissed Branson as a funny person, finding his ways weird and a bit dramatic and over the top. However, reading the book made me realize that maybe he is like that only, who else will try to go for balloon trips round the world ??

Next time I go to London, I am definitely visting the Oxford Street Music Shop. Just to get a feel of it..:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home